Friday, May 20, 2011

Lancome Free Gift with Purchase

I loveeeeee free gift. Don't you??? :)
So when I heard that Lancome was giving away an awesome free gift I had to jump at the opportunity!
This free gift is only available at Macy's and only if you spend more than $32.50.

Here's the promo picture from Macys.com
Picture from Macys.com

The bag is a given. You can only choose 5 other items to pick up. They include: Genifique, Bright Expert, Rénergie Lift Volumetry, High-Resolution Refill-3X, Bienfait Multi Vital, Blush Subtil, Color Design lipcolor in Oh My!, Hypnose Drama, Juicy Tube in Raspberry Ice, Color Design eyeshadow quad, or Flash Bronzer.
They are very good sized samples.
I picked:

The free bag! Its reversible by the way. I hate the green part...but the print is cute.


Here are the 5 items I picked up! The eyeshadow quad, Genifique, High Resolution Refill 3X,  Bienfait Multivital, and the blush.


I put the items next to an Essie nail polish to give you an idea of size.


Sorry some of the pictures are a tad blurry!

Anyway, I'm highly satisfied with these products. I don't own many Lancome products and samples are the best way for me to judge if its worth spending the money on a full sized product.

Make sure you head on over to your nearest Macys! The offer lasts until June 4th!


Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews