Monday, May 16, 2011

May Birchbox!

Sorry ladies for not posting recently. My usual camera was borrowed and I haven't gotten it back yet...but today was just the perfect opportunity to post so I had no choice but to use another camera.

Anyway, my May Birchbox came in the mail today! Yay!

To give you the FULL experience I took pictures of the unveiling!

This is how the box arrives.


Open it up and its the ACTUAL Birchbox! Yay.


Each Birchbox has a theme and this one is Mother's Day....even though it already passed...
 

What's in my box?


Always nicely wrapped in tissue. I always reuse the tissue too! Hehe.


Some products.

More products.



Tinted moisturizer samples. Two of them.


And a free blank card to use.

Am I happy with this month's Birchbox? Unfortunately no!!!
I was browsing through other blogs to see what they got and most had gotten a FULL SIZED Stila eyeshadow!
What did I get in place of it? A sample sized lip product -____- Kind of lame.
I'm also over the perfume samples. I'm going to ask them to stop including those in my box.
Anyway...other than that I guess I'm happy. I'll list all the products below:


1. Jouer: Mini tinted lip enhancer.
2. Bulgari: Mon Jasmin Noir (perfume)
3. Erno Laszlo: Transphuse Night Serum
4. Archipelago: Pomegranate soap
5. Tiny prints card


Cheers!

1 comments:

Julie L. said...

I love their presentation but so far by the looks of their samples, I would kinda wish for a little more especially when it comes to those little perfume samples. I haven't tried Birchbox, yet. I am hoping for a drastic change than I'll go ahead and subscribe.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews