Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lust List: Color color...but not a drop to drink

color












Hmm..this set seems blurry. Sorry about that ladies.
Anyway, recently I have been obsessed with color. The newest trend is color blocking and I love it so much!


1. Alice & Olivia color block dress. I love the geo print! Its very 70s!
2. Topshop skirt. Pleats have been back and this skirt is a great way to get on board with both the color blocking&pleat trend.
3. Prada clutch. Sooo cute and sooo out of my price range. I love that the colors are bold yet very sophisticated.
4. Zara pink&red heels. Zara has always been good with trends. These shoes would pair well with a lotttt of different kinds of outfits.
5. Amrita Singh necklace. A bold turquoise necklace is always fun!
6. Kate Spade bangles. I like how its wavvvy. So fun!


What are you ladies lusting after?

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews