Tuesday, June 7, 2011

On My Nails

I'm loving the hot pink/neon trend for spring/summer.
Its like living in the 80s...but more classy!


I don't know why blogger is being weird with my pictures....it randomly decides to rotate them and won't upload it normally no matter how many times I re-do it. Whatever.
On my nails currently is Essie - Status Symbol.
Its a very fun vibrant hot pink. Definitely not neon. The formula was odd. It wasn't really a creme..but not really a jelly. Reminds me of the OPI sorbets but creamier.
Took 2 coats. And yes...I can see all the scratch marks on my nails. I have NO idea what I do while I'm sleeping...but it seems to have something to do with scratching my nails.


I got a pedicure recently (always important for summer time!) and was intrigued by this OPI color.
Its called Don't Know....Beets Me. I have never seen it in stores. Nail salons always seem to have hidden gems. Its a hot magenta. Took a picture with my fingernails for comparison. Its darker and more "hot".
Both fun colors.


Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews