Saturday, June 4, 2011

Review: Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

Putting mascara on your bottom lashes may not be something you always do...but I highly suggest it to give your eyes more OMPH!
It really does make a difference! In fact, my everyday eye makeup is now just mascara on both my top and bottom lashes. That's it!

However, when I first started doing bottom lash mascara...I noticed that the brushes were TOO big and it was getting mascara marks on my upper cheek area. It was a little too messy to erase it especially if I had already done my face makeup.
Thank goodness Clinique has stepped in and created the Bottom Lash Mascara for girls who needed a little bit of help.



 The packaging is gorgeoussss and the little brush is just OH so cute!



These are comparison pictures with my Lash Blast. What a difference right?

I am a HUGE fan of Clinique mascaras. They are seriouslyyyy hidden gems and this Bottom Lash Mascara is not an exception.
Not only do they lengthen my bottom lashes reallly nicely (doesn't look fake), but they formula does not smudge and is water resistant.
Score!
I also love that they actually put some thought into the packaging.

And the price? Another reason to smile. Only $10.
It comes in black and black/brown.


Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews