Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Greetings from a Far Away Landdddd!

So I've been keeping a little secret...

I no longer live in LA! :(
I actually moved to Seoul, South Korea late last year.
Hence my lack of posts because I have been ABSOLUTELY busy!
Moving to another country really drains you!

Anyway, I was touched to see a comment from Melli about how I should start up blogging again. To be honest I kind of have! (paulainseoul.tumblr.com is my personal blog)
I've actually been browsing through Musings of a Muse (what an amazinggg blog) and I was inspired to keep going with my blog but with Asian beauty products!
It'll be quite weird as my handle is juicyinla....but oh wells!

So be prepared! My makeup obsession has been in FULL gear (there's SOO much beauty stuff in Asia!) and I'll be hauling & reviewing ASAP!

Thanks for visiting! Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Melli said...

Omg, no way! That is far haha. Well, I'm glad you're back and I can't wait to see what's to come! :)

casual-beauty.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews