Sunday, April 7, 2013

Review: Etoinette Tear Eye Liner Set

I LOVE Etude House packaging. It's always so cute and girly. They recently came out with this more "princess-y" line of products and while the blush and highlighting powders were super popular, I wasn't sold on the formulas. So instead, I picked up the Etoinette eyeliner set.

 

These eyeliners came in a set of two. One is a dark eyeliner and another is a glittery white/nude eyeliner (recommended for waterline/inner corner). So what did I think of these eyeliners?

Package/Design: Very cute packaging. The glitter eyeliner is clear, so I can tell how much is left in the bottle, but the dark eyeliner isn't clear. I have no idea how much is left. I also think the top is TOO long, which makes it annoying when I put it into my makeup bag. Also, the brush is a tad too thick. It is easy to use for the glitter liner, but when I want thin and precise lines for the dark eyeliner, I can't draw it well.

Deep Brown eyeliner

Charming Tear eyeliner
Formula: I love the glitter eyeliner formula. It's long lasting and is a very pretty nude/champagne color. It really helps open up my eyes! The dark brown, while I REALLY like the formula, I do have a little bit of trouble with it. It is not quite as water/smudge resistant as I'd like. I love putting the dark brown on my upper eyelid and the glitter on my lower eyelid. The combination is pretty and helps open up my eyes. The colors are well coordinated as well.




Price: Unfortunately, this set was limited edition and is no longer sold in stores! The formula is the same as Etude House's regular lineup, just packaged differently.

I do recommend both these eyeliners, but if you had to choose between one I think the Etude House glitter liners are really worth picking up! They are longer lasting than most pencil liners and I think it's price point makes it a really good buy.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the review (;
Might try it out ^.^
i followed you, can you follow me too ?
nhilovesbeauty.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews