Saturday, March 9, 2013

FIRST LOOK: Tony Moly Pure Aura CC Cream

CC Creams are becoming the new BB creams. If you haven't heard anything about CC cream, they are called CC cream because they are supposedly "color corrective"/"color control" creams. While BB creams are makeup product and are substitutes for foundation, CC creams are more of a skin care product. Think of it as BB cream, but lighter coverage and better for your skin.

There are a few CC creams available in the states (I know Olay makes a drugstore version) and Chanel has a very expensive (Asia only) CC cream too. Tony Moly is a affordable beauty brand and their CC cream had a lot of Korean women interested (including me!). I decided to buy a bottle and I wore it for the first time today.

Here's a sneak peek!



Stay tuned for a full review!

1 comments:

Mizu said...

nice..I've seen this on several website but the color is still whiter than my skin tone..waiting for your reviews then :D

marvelikalife.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews