Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Review: Etude House Proof 10 Liquid Liner


Another one of my HGs!
This is the Etude House Proof 10 Liquid Eyeliner in Black. It is everything I ask for in liquid eyeliner except the brush.


I'm not a big fan of typical liquid eyeliner tips. I dislike BOTH felt and brush tip. Ideally I like the pencil types, but I have yet find one with the formula I like. I wish brush tips would be short and stubby. Somehow I feel like the long brushes are harder to control.


I love that this eyeliner is black and not like a faint black.
Its VERY waterproof. I VERYYY important thing for me when it comes to ANY eyeliner. As mentioned in my previous mascara post, I tend to tear up/cry easily so I always like to be prepared.
Second, I need it NOT to flake. I'm not sure how common this issue is, but for me its pretty common.

This is also just W6,000 (about $5 or so) which makes it super affordable. I believe it also comes in a brown color for those wanting a more natural look.

This may be difficult to find for those living outside of Asia, but if you find it do try it out!

1 comments:

Laura. said...

Nice!
i follow you on bloglovin,
follow me back? xx

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews