Monday, March 5, 2012

Review: FairyDrops Mascara Platinum Type

My HG mascara. It's AMAZING. It's WONDERFUL. I will repurchase FOREVAAAAAAH!

The one thing I dislike is the price. Its W32,000 last I saw at Watsons (which is about $28).


I love the packaging. It reminds me of an Apple product with its silver packaging. Its very feminine!


The applicator is what makes this mascara unique. I've used a lot of mascaras but the reason why I love this mascara because it does what all the best mascaras do (lengthen, darken, multiply my lashes) but the most important thing it does is keep a curl ALL DAY. LOVE! I think it's the curve shape that helps but I can't verify this.


On the left is the popular Maybelline Lash Blast (which also has another unique brush). On the right is the Fairydrops. Now the other Fairydrops mascara, including the one sold in Sephora, does not have the curved brush head. So keep this in mind!

PROS:
-Pretty darn waterproof. Now there is a waterproof version but I don't think its necessary. This baby has been through Kdramas where I've cried my eyes out and survived with NO smudges. It's also been through  multiple summer Disneyland trips (sweat&water rides!).
-Lengthen
-Dark!
-Multiply Lashes
-Holds a curl REALLY WELL!

CON:
-Price. Its almost department store price.
-Hard to find if you don't live in Asia

There you have it! BEST MASCARA EVER!

1 comments:

Melli said...

The packaging is so pretty! And the brush looks very interesting, I've never tried a masacara with that type of brush. Lucky you that you found your HG mascara! but the price is kinda hefty :P Thanks for sharing!

casual-beauty.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews