Monday, September 17, 2012

REVIEW: Holika Holika Moisture Petit BB

I've fallen head over heels recently for this BB Cream.
My skin has been dying for some extra moisture and this BB cream delivers! This is my first Holika Holika product and I love this brand more and more each day!

Packing/Design: Holika Holika has this witch like theme going on (hence the black cat). The Petit BB cream line just means the BB creams come in small squeezable tubes. GREAT for traveling! This is my go to travel BB. It's unfortunate that they don't offer this BB in bigger sizes. Although 1 tube easily lasts me a few months, I would like the option of a bigger size.

Formula: Compared to the Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream, you can't really notice anything off the bat. However, the Holika Holika BB cream FEELS more moisturizing, but not crazy so. It's comfortable to wear all day (doesn't feel heavy or caked on). The Petit BB only comes in 1 shade. It's very similar to Missha no 23 shades (darker than Bobbi Brown BB in Light). At first, it looks kind of pale but then it settles into my skin pretty well. Coverage is light to medium and lasts maybe 4-5 hours. I think it blends better than the Missha BB cream and gives a more natural look. Kind of like a...my skin but better :)

Price: It's very inexpensive. At a little over 5,000won ($5), it doesn't break the bank. Whew! Also, since you don't need very much of the BB cream itself, it lasts at least 2 months (with everyday wear).

If your skin is in need of extra moisture I highly recommend this. It's not VERY moisturizing, but it feels comforting on your skin. If you are BB cream addict, the low price will entice you too! There's also other versions of the Petit BB that I'm definitely interested in trying!


almost the same size as my iphone!





fully blended



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews